Using your Personal Information
Personal information which you supply to us will only ever be used in connection to the TERN programme. It may be used in the following ways:
- If you are a refugee: to determine whether our programme is suitable for you and plan how we can best support you
- If you are a partner, mentor, investor or volunteer: to determine what your connection to our programme should be
- To contact you about opportunities within TERN
- For statistical analysis and other empirical research
- To support your business, we may share your personal information with third party organisations connected to our programme. We will not disclose any information to any company unconnected to TERN unless required to do so by law
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time
- We may wish to use your information for our own marketing. If we want to use your information for this purpose, we will always contact you to ask for your permission before doing so
- We will keep your personal information secure and up to date for one year from the submission date of our form. Should we develop a partnership or admit you to our programme, we will keep this information until this partnership comes to an end or until you have finished the TERN programme
- We will never use your data in an unlawful way
- If you ever have any further questions about the way we use your personal information, please email email@example.com and we will answer your queries
By submitting our form, you confirm that we have your permission to use your personal information in the ways outlined above.
We look forward to working with you.